This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://www.figured-veneers.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily supply us via email or other direct contact from you (account creation on this site). We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and how it is used.The information you provide is used solely on this site and is shared with no one.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
It is used solely to manage your shopping experience.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do NOT collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is held by PayPal in their accounts. Secure transactions involving your credit information is provided on their site by their secure services. We receive payments from them, therefore require no credit or banking information to complete the transaction.
If you are asked for that information by this site please report it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and do NOT supply it.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.